Third Party Software
The following third party software is used with permission and/or under an appropriate license within the Shepherd Project Framework.
Third Party Commercial Licenses (used with permission and/or under non-commercial guidelines)
- Dynamic Image as included in this software is used with the permission of its developer Guang Yang and licensed only for use with the Shepherd Project Framework for non-commercial, mark-recapture studies.
- CSSPlay for dropdown navigation menus is used under non-commercial guidelines. http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/simple_vertical.html
- Highslide JS 4.1.9 is used under non-commercial guidelines. http://highslide.com/
Open Source Components
- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.4 is used for object-relational mapping and persistence under the Apache 2 License.http://www.datanucleus.org
- Joda Time for date manipulation and standardization is used under the Apache 2 License.http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/
- Crystal Clear icons are used under the GNU Lesser General Public License. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Clear
- A Derby database is embedded for default usage and is available under the Apache 2 License. http://db.apache.org/derby/
- Project Rome is used for writing out Atom feeds. https://rome.dev.java.net/
- A Java version of the I3S 1.0 algorithm is used under the GPL v2 license as one of two spot pattern recognition algorithms.
- Metadata Extractor 2.3.1 for EXIF image data extraction. http://www.drewnoakes.com/code/exif/
- Sanselan 0.97 for image size detection. http://incubator.apache.org/sanselan/site/index.html
- KeyDragZoom 2.0.5 for Google Maps area selection. GMaps Utility Library